Los Tilos Hotel Review


We stayed at Los Tilos Hotel in Granada for two nights and we paid only 84 euros ~ RM350.

I booked the hotel from Booking.com and after checking Trivago.com for the cheapest price. We did not want to splurge on the accommodation but we just want something centrally located, easily accessible from many tourist spots and do not break our piggy bank. 

Oh boy...I am glad I found Los Tilos Hotel. 


First thing first, location..location..location. Mind you, I am not a real estate agent...hahaha but Los Tilos Hotel's location is just spot on. The hotel is in Plaza Bib-Rambla where everything is under the sun. I might exaggerating a bit but God...it is true!

In accordance to my walking speed:


How about the quality and the service of Los Tilos Hotel?

Trivago.com rated them as 2-stars but check out the satisfaction rate! 82 percent yo! Quite the satisfactory, no? For a 2-stars hotel what I mean. ^__^

Check out Trip Advisor rating here. They rank 27th out of 128 hotels in Granada and the satisfaction rate? 85%!! Way to go...for a 2-stars.

I am sorry, there's no pictures of the interior of our room because I forgot to take any! But..I am very impressed with the staffs - very amiable and ever willing to help us. Never without a smile. Muy amable!

The check in time is at 13:00 hours but as we arrived at 8.30 a.m. at Los Tilos Hotel, the staff allowed us to check in at 10.30 a.m. I was really grateful for his understanding! We went out for a breezy walk, had our churros breakfast at the nearby Alhambra Cafe' (which I really love!) and then checked in. 

This is totally not an advertisement for Los Tilos Hotel. ^^

I have no complain for the hotel because we slept very little in the room as we always went out much to explore Granada. By the time we reached the hotel, we were beaten. Hot shower and a pillow that is all we need. 

Anyway, check out Los Tilos Hotel if you want to go to Granada. I personally recommend this one.

Their website: http://en.hotellostilos.com/

Labels: ,