Albayzin - Part 2

Continuing my post on Albayzin - Part 1,where I have left it pretttty long because of my time constraint and etc. Yeah...an excuse..hehe. I better start writing about it before it is gone from my memory.

We walked up to the area where many Moroccan sellers selling similar type of souvenirs just like in Morocco as Mr H said. He felt like he was in Morocco!

This street is Calle Calderia Nueva. 


The picture above was on the second day when we were in Albayzin.

This same street (as with the first picture) was lined up with many restaurants and the infamous one like Arrayanes was on this street too.

I would love to try the Moroccan food here but the a la carte price is pretty expensive so we decided to skip it as we can always go to Morocco and try the authentic one cooked by tadaaaaa..Mr H's family. Huhuhu...

 Once we walked up the hill, we were amazed by the pebbled street. Subhanallah..Masya Allah. Very pretty!

 
 http://www.rest-arrayanes.com/

Cuesta Marañas 4
18010 ALBAYZIN (GRANADA)

Phone: +0034 958 228 401 / +0034 958 215 109 / +0034 619 07 68 62


We were able to see the majestic Alhambra from here too. I was a bit envy for the people living in this area as they can enjoy this kind of magnificent view everyday.Then we walked further up and I just couldn´t resist to snap a shot in front of this pretty door. Imagine..if the door is this standard, how about the interior? I guess the interior must be superb and prettier. Hmm...I was very curious!


Everytime we walked down Albayzin, we will try to find a different route and we would be surprised with many different sights. I love this small garden surrounded by houses in the middle of nowhere with a little chair as in the above and a small fountain to highlight the ambiance. Love it!



By the time we reached this footpath, both of my feet were screaming...¨Tired!! Painful!!¨ But my eyes weren´t! I just couldn´t get enough of Granada. Not ready to say goodbye..T_T

Labels: